Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Caffeine or Beta Booster... hmmm.

So my internet connection is working against me. ha ha

Or maybe the universe has my back in realizing I need more hours in my day so it is eliminating one task at a time for me. lol.

Yesterday we kind of cheated on juice, my little man decided that just a plain old apple juice was just what the body needed. so that is what we did.  I spiced it up with a stick of organic cinnamon. He was so dead on with this one.

Today I opted for a blend of orange and green. Was so perfectly what I needed for a morning after a very loud concert and very late night. My body was feeling very depleted and needed either an IV of coffee or a major hit of vitamins. So vitamins it was.

2 oranges
1/2 long cucumber
2 carrots
1 stick of celery
1 small golden beet
1 kiwi
1 tsp of spirulina (I added it after the photo)

A perfect way to start a very slow moving day.

Happy Tuesday.

Renee
xxx

I wonder if Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel juice... hmmm. lol. ;-)

No comments: